- Utilising a professional procurement group or individual against a fixed budget agreed by governors and members
- Responsible for establishing a farmer buying platform that delivers reduced cost of inputs to members by a minimum of 25% to all farmers not just the largest.
- Responsible for securing group discounts on professional services for all members e.g. legal, accounting, agronomy, veterinary, IT etc.
- Responsible for addressing increasing logistic costs that are handed to our members
- Responsible for negotiating with retailers to secure commitment to purchasing British produce utilizing the strength and all actions agreed by members to achieve a fair and sustainable deal.
- Responsible for achieving group funding from industry suppliers who enjoy the benefit of selling to our GB Farmers